堅農圃吉祥物設計比賽 K-Farm Mascot Design Competition
Time & Location
About The Event
K-Farm Mascot Design Competition targeting for primary and secondary school kids aims to encourage creativity, promote green living and introduce K-Farm, the leisure farm at Kennedy to be launched in 2020 summer. Participants will design a mascot representing K-Farm and submit the work online. The awarded work might be selected to be the mascot of K-Farm.
- To introduce K-Farm to the public;
- To encourage students to unleash their creativity by designing a mascot to represent K-Farm;
- To promote green living in the city farming.
A Primary School 小學組
B Secondary School 中學組
Entry Requirements 作品要求
- The mascot must be an original single character;
- The design must be able to represent the themes of K-Farm (details please refer to k-farm.org.hk) and green living;
- The design should be a 3D object and can be presented as but not limited to human character, animal, or any humanized object;
- No physical model is accepted;
- Hand drawing, computer design or photo-taking of model are all allowed . The entries must inc